Important Links & Resources for Seniors Getting Ready for College
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- All colleges require completion of a FAFSA application in order to be eligible for federal and school-based grants and scholarships. Many private colleges and universities ALSO require completion of the CSS profile to award additional aid.
- This is required to apply for financial aid (grants, work-study, and loans) to pay for college or career school.
- College Scholarship Service Profile (CSS)
- The CSS is an online application created and maintained by the United States-based College Board that allows college students to apply for non-federal financial aid.