St. Patrick Academy Development Associate
St. Patrick Academy announces the creation of a new full-time position, Development Associate, who will contribute to the vitality and faith-filled mission of the SPA Development Office.
The SPA Development Associate will have 1-3 years experience in the field of development and fundraising. She/He will work directly with the Development Director to implement fundraising strategies and be willing to contribute collaboratively to a small development team. The Development Associate will possess exceptional written, electronic and verbal communication skills; she/he will have skills in creating a branded presence on social media platforms and producing e-newsletters and other electronic media. The Development Associate will have an understanding of the Roman Catholic faith tradition and be willing to participate in an active, urban Catholic high school community. The Development Associate will be conscientious to the needs of donors and friends of St. Patrick Academy, conducting herself/himself with a high level of professionalism and integrity. She/He will have knowledge of fundraising management software (Blackbaud or equivalent), and be well organized and detail oriented.
Development Associate Job Description:
- Support the implementation of the annual fundraising campaigns, the NACEPF Challenge and the Lenten Appeal.
- Manage all aspects of the Adopt-a-Student program, including the distribution of student letters to donors in fall and spring of each academic year.
- Create a social media plan and brand awareness campaign.
- Produce a twice monthly e-newsletter and upload content to social media platforms.
- Establish communication with SPA alumni and plan alumni activities.
- Maintain the SPA Development Office calendar and monitor project deadlines.
- Work with the Development and Head Administrative Assistant to maintain the fundraising management database (Blackbaud/RENXT).
- Research training opportunities and new and innovative ways to utilize the fundraising management database.
- Assist the Development and Head Administrative Assistant to prepare out-going mail and internal reports as needed.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of special events.
- Attend SPA Advisory Board meetings as needed.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references by email to: Robin Tagliaferri, Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 June 2023.