Adopt a Student
In the Academic year 2021/22, St. Patrick Academy will serve 85 students, the majority of whom reside in the Rhode Island metropolitan area, including Providence, Pawtucket, and Central Falls, Cranston, North Providence, Johnston, and East Providence.
The cost of educating a student at St. Patrick Academy is substantial, but no family is charged more for tuition than they can afford. This year, 81% of SPA students will pay $1,000 or less per student. The cost to educate a student at SPA is $12,800 - the unfunded portion of the tuition is supported by contributions from donors like you.
The Adopt-a-Student program matches a generous donor with a student in need, and an adoption can be established with a minimum gift of $600. The SPA Development Office welcomes all inquiries into the Adopt-a-Student program. Payment plans (recurring gifts), multi-year programs, and pledges are available. Contributions can be made at any time during the academic year, including during the NACEPF Challenge and the Lenten Appeal campaigns.
- Full-year sponsorship: $12,800
- Half-year sponsorship: $6,400
- Quarter-year sponsorship: $3,200
- Support sponsorship: $1,600
- Friendship sponsorship: $600
Your support provides:
- A quality, Catholic college-preparatory education in a nurturing environment.
- Personal and academic counseling from the guidance director and designated Teacher-Counselors.
- One-on-one and small group support with an Academic Support Teacher, as needed.
- Annual group retreats to build camaraderie and enrich the student’s spiritual life.
- The opportunity to go on mission trips, such as the annual March for Life in Washington, D.C.
- The opportunity to participate in team and club sports, including basketball, cheerleading, track and field, and soccer.
- A robust program of clubs and activities, providing fun and enriching opportunities for students after school.
Sponsors are welcome to establish a connection with their adopted student; Correspondence with the student can be maintained through an exchange of cards and letters.
Contributions and correspondence can be sent by U.S. Post to St. Patrick Academy, 244 Smith Street, Providence, RI 02908, Attention: Development Office.
Donations by credit card can be made through the SPA website at http://www.stpatsri.org/ or by calling Veronica Seda, Assistant to the Development Director, at (401) 421- 9300 x13.
To make an initial inquiry into the Adopt-a-Student program, contact the SPA Development Office:
Ms. Robin Tagliaferri, Development Director
(401) 421- 0810
Mrs. Veronica Seda, Assistant to the Development Director
(401) 421 - 9300 ext. 13